The LaunchPlot website process was conceptualized around the concept of minimizing your time requirements, while allowing maximum input. Based on 20 years of website design experience, we’ve developed a streamlined process to accomplish this.
The exact amount of time you spend will depend on 1) how prepared you are 2) how detailed your review is. The minimum time would be:
- Initial consultation (pre purchase) phone call: 10-15 minutes
- Online kickoff survey: 10-15 minutes
- Kickoff phone call with your rep: 45-90 minutes
- Send content, logo and other assets: 15 minutes – up to you
- Review prototype website: up to you
- Recommend edits: up to you
- Final review: 30-60 minutes
As you can see, most of the time requirements will depend how prepared you are with your existing assets (logo, photos etc), as well as how detailed you want to review the content and recommend edits.